Learning starts at birth, so we also start educating at this stage of life as well. At no time will an infant be left alone.
Program features include:
• Grounded in knowledge of child development and the latest theory and research from the field and is based on what is appropriate for all children.
• Aligned to early learning development (ELDS) Standards.
• Individual activity plans for each child.
• Sleeping and eating based on your needs and your baby’s schedule.
· Safe sleep policies guided by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
• Group interaction to spark curiosity and socialization.
A focus on cognitive and motor skills through playtime and activities. Whole-child development through age-appropriate materials and toys.