A whole new world opens to children at this stage of their life. They walk, talk, and begin to develop relationships with others. Our program is filled with sensory experiences that emphasize the importance of a toddler’s environment and relationships. Using observation, our teachers understand their needs and provide a high level of interaction while individually nurturing the child. At no time will a toddler be left alone in a room.
Program features include:
• Daily community experiences promoting social skill development.
A safe, challenging, and predictable environment.
• Time for play and the freedom to explore their environment.
• Development of children’s confidence, self-esteem, and love of learning.
• Exploration Stations focused on dramatic play, creative arts, language, and sensory exploration.
• Older Toddler Potty Training