We offer high-quality early childhood education programs in a structured play environment to children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
We provide a safe, caring, and nurturing environment for your child’s social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual development. All of these very important needs will be met through non-pressured and no-competitive programs that encourage positive self-esteem.
Our programs include:
- Infants: 6 weeks to 18 months
- Toddlers: 18 to 30 months
- Pre-School: 42 to 48 months and potty trained
- Pre-Kindergarten: 48 to 60 months
- Before & After School Care: School Age must be in kindergarten to start
- Summer Camp: 5 to 12 years old (May through August)
We are committed to being a leader in early childhood education and providing the highest quality early education programs that encourage children to grow and succeed. We are dedicated to building a strong academic foundation for the future success of our children.
Heritage Christian teaches with a theme-based curriculum appropriate to the needs of each age group and the needs of the individual child.
Our educational goals are adapted from the Creative Curriculum.
- social skills
- language development
- dramatic play
- practical life skills
- physical fitness
Our Spiritual Curriculum teaches
- Jesus Christ
- Divine Blueprint that teaches faith in Christ
- Keeping the 10 commandments
- Love for your neighbors