It’s your child’s “senior year” of preschool, and prekindergarten is a critical time for them . Our Early Foundations® Prekindergarten program promotes independence while preparing your child for the next exciting phase: kindergarten!
We make the transition smoother by helping children become familiar with a more structured learning environment. Our play-based learning experiences are designed to give kids the skills they need to become confident kindergarteners. Your child will build on the language, math, science, Spanish, and social skills they learned in preschool, deepening their knowledge and ability to work through problems.
Program features include:
- Learning experiences that follow a logical and developmentally appropriate sequence.
- Community experiences to develop social skills like talking through big feelings, sharing and taking turns with friends, and resolving conflicts by using words.
- Daily small groups focusing on math and literacy.
- Portfolio collections that capture your child’s unique creative expression.
- Development of a strong vocabulary, writing their name,
and using letters and drawings to describe things like people, places, experiences and feelings.
- Hands-on experiences to further independent, creative learning.
- Aligned to early learning guidelines in Ohio so you can demonstrate that your program is meeting all requirements while focusing on the needs of each individual child.
- Research on early childhood development is the foundation for all our pre- kindergarten solutions.
- At the heart of everything we do are the 38 objectives for development and learning that enable teachers to see children’s development and learning along a progression from birth to age 8.
- Children learn best from the world around them, and their exploration begins in your classroom with classroom materials that awaken their curiosity every day.